Sanford Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation GPS to make your journey easier:
100 Sanford Drive, Athens, Georgia 30602
Note that roads may be busier than normal at times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
There are plenty of parking spaces around Sanford Stadium. The only concern is how far do you need to walk from your vehicle to the stadium if the shuttles are taking too long. Some of the furthest parking would require 30 minutes walk to the stadium.
The nearest parking space (5-minute walk) would be at both Fine Arts Lot and Tate Deck on St Lumpkin St in UGA. Where else, South Deck Parking Lot and Green Park (southbound) are less 10 minutes walk away from the stadium.
Rules of parking:
- The permit must be displayed from the rear-view mirror with the front of the permit facing forward
- The permit must be visible at all times to avoid fines and/or towing
- Tailgating is strictly not allowed in open parking spaces
- Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items
- Please tailgate in front or at the back of your vehicle.
- A permit may only be used for parking an authorized vehicle
A permit not displayed on an authorized vehicle may not be used to reserve open space for tailgating or setting up tailgate items
- The parking permit is valid for one (1) licensed vehicle per marked space. No two-wheeled vehicles, golf carts or ATVs will be allowed in the parking area on game day, no other items may be placed in a parking space (tent, grill, etc.)
- Any vehicle (car, truck or trailer) must be contained within a parking space and NOT extend into any common area, driveway or lane of traffic within a parking lot
- No RVs, limousines or any vehicle larger than one parking space
- A car/truck and trailer that uses two parking spaces will need two parking permits. No drop-offs are permitted. Pull-behind items (trailers/cookers) must fit in one marked space as it is not guaranteed that space will be adjacent to the vehicle pulling the trailer/cooker.
- Vehicles are not permitted to exit and re-enter the designated lot using the same permit.
- The University of Georgia Athletic Association will not be liable for the loss or damage to vehicle or contents
- Spaces cannot be saved for other patrons, spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis
- The University of Georgia Athletic Association will not replace lost or stolen permits
- Any duplication or misuse of this permit may result in prosecution to the full extent of the law
- Parking on sidewalk area prohibited
- Failure to abide by these rules and restrictions may result in the immediate revocation of the individual’s parking permit, the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense, and such conduct may result in the loss of season parking privileges