Sanford Stadium Rules
As a norm for stadiums or any other venues, there will be rules and regulations for attendees to follow for safety reasons. Here are the lists of ticketing rules, prohibited items, and tailgating.
Basic rules on ticketing
- All persons must have a ticket regardless of age, including infants
- No re-entry is permitted at any gate. If you leave the stadium, you must have a new ticket to be admitted
- The holder of the ticket is restricted to section, row, and seat of ticket held
- UGA student tickets require a valid student ID
- Private party ticket transactions will be made at the buyer’s own risk. The Athletic Association cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from sources other than the Athletic Association and its authorized ticket locations
- All sales are final. Any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed cannot be refunded or replaced
- The University of Georgia Athletic Association reserves the right to revoke tickets by refund of the purchase price at their discretion
- All holders of tickets to the University of Georgia athletic events agrees to abide by stadium and university policies
- When available, reserved tickets will be on sale at the East End Ticket Windows (East Campus Road) the day of the game
Sanford Stadium has a strictly NO alcohol or any other intoxicants in the venue rule neither are attendees allowed to smoke on UGA grounds. Offenders found with an intoxicant or smoking will be ejected out of the stadium without any form of a refund.
Stadium security has the right to inspect any item at any time for the purpose of spectator safety. Prohibited items must be returned to cars or disposed of before entry.
- Non-clear bags & backpacks
- Clear bags larger than 12”x12”
- Laser pointers
- Thermos bottles, bottles, and cans
- Infant seats/strollers
- Artificial noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind
- Ice bags
- Hard-surfaced materials
- Ice Chests
- Food/drink containers
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Seatbacks larger than 16” or that have arms or pockets
It is advised for fans to use the Bulldogs Tailgating Club services to ease their experience. They provide custom and full services for fans.
Bulldogs Tailgate Club opens at 7 am on game day. It closes at the end of the 1st quarter. Game-specific operations times will be shared by the club on the Monday prior to your game.
If you wish to extend your hours for a game, you must purchase add-ons on the official tailgate site by Thursday at noon each game week. Extended hours timing is below:
- Noon Kicks: 7 AM through 2 hours after the game
- 3PM/4PM Kicks: 7 AM through 2 hours after the game
- 7PM/8PM Kicks: 7 AM through the end of the game